Friday, November 26, 2010

A Black Friday Bargain

My sister decided she wanted to purchase a laptop advertised for sale in WalMart at 5:00 a.m. Friday morning.  She was going to head out at 3:00 a.m., but, since the news report showed folks camping out at stores for Black Friday specials, she headed out at 10:30 and arrived at the store about 11:00.  I stayed home as I do not have the stamina to wait in line for six hours, even with my walker (which has a seat) or in one of those go carts.  When she came home with the laptop, she recounted a story which included a police incident.  Although she interacted with a lot of nice people, she swears she will never do that again, no matter how good the bargain.


This is my Thanksgiving turkey.  I hope everybody had a good Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland :-) we have Turkey at Christmas in the UK and I love to buy one big enough for those lovely cold turkey sandwiches etc on boxing day :-)

    ReplyDelete