Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Catchin' Up

Oh, my bad!  I keep telling myself I'm going to post at least once a week and I have good intentions, I really do.  But, sometimes, Life just gets in the way.

Well, a lot has happened since my last post.  On September 28th I turned 65.  So, now I am officially a "Senior Citizen."  Some days I really feel like it.  My sister took me to Benihana as I had a coupon for $30 towards my dinner. I am the one on the left.




Fleur
Fleur


Raelyn












I am not always a bear making fool, but, I had been gifted with some fur garments which I recycled into teddy bears.








                    *********************

On October 28, I will be in Grapevine, Texas for the Texas Bear & Doll Artist Show.  So I have been working hard to prepare.  Here is a peek at one of the new bears I will be taking with me.  His name is Nanuq (which means "polar bear" in the Inuit language).


Nanuq



I hope to see you at the show and I promise I will be better in the future and keep you apprised of what I'm up to.




No comments:

Post a Comment