Sunday, January 9, 2011

My, How Time Flies

Holy Mackerel (as my grandmother would say)!  Is it January 9th already?!  Ever notice that the older you get, the faster time goes by?  Wasn't it just the other day that I was musing about how old I would be in the year 2000?  (I was 53, and when I was 22 and considering it, I thought that 53 was an old lady.  And, now I are one.)  Okay, put your calculator away, I'm 63.  My sister, who shares my house with me, will be the big six oh on January 16th.

I am making three bears simultaneously.  Usually I make only one at a time, but, since one of the bears is sheared beaver and another is commissioned, working on the three at a time will assuage any tedium.  So watch my Etsy shop and my Artfire studio (or just use the facebook link and check 'em out there).

No comments:

Post a Comment